Impressions about plant
3/30/23 @ 4pm - Plants looking pretty good, #2 still showing larger signs of N Toxicity than #1. Both given 1 L (4.2 cups) of campden water pH'd to 6.2
3/31/23 @ 1pm - I added some ducting to the bottom of my tent to act as an intake to help the air flow a bit better. I'll have to get a filter over to prevent bugs or anything sneaking int my tent but for now it seems like a good environment for the plants. I moved one of my clip fans above the trellis netting.
4/2/23 - Filter put on my intake vent. Both plants watered with 6.5 cups of campden + RECHARGE + CalMag water pH'd to 6.3. Day 7 of flower / Starting week 2 and they're both just showing their first wispy white pistils. I will start slowly adding bloom to the feeding schedule weekly starting next week. I moved the Trellis netting down a bit since they're not stretching too bad so far. 6.5 cups of water seems to be perfect for the plants at this stage, I will be slowly increasing how much water they're given as they grow.
4/4/23 @ 12:30pm - Both plants given 7 cups of water with their firsts 1/2 dose of Bloom nutes from TPS, plus 1/5th of a campden tablet pH'd to 6.2. This is the fastest the soil has dried out before after only 48 hours they were completely dry. That's why I bumped up the amount of water both plants were given from the last few times. If they continue to dry out after only two days I'll keep upping the amount of water they get slowly each watering. Pheno #1 is popping through the trellis now and Pheno #2 is stretching more since it's shorter. Since they are so bushy I am thinking of defoliating sooner than the start of week three (4/9/23), maybe this Friday - we'll see. Smells are getting hazy smelling in the tent and no herming so far - fingers crossed lol - I am also going to be spraying both plants down right before lights out tonight with Earth's Ally 3-in-1 Organic Plant Spray as a pest / mold prevention measure.
4/5/23 @ 12:30pm - Both plants looking very nice after getting their pesticide spray down last night before lights out. I rotated the plants about 45 degrees to form boxes to help spread the tops out when they start weaving through the trellis