Breeders created CBD 1:20 seeds with the medical marijuana community in mind. This strain contains sky-high levels of cannabidiol and trace amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol. As a result, it delivers an abundance of holistic benefits and none of the psychedelic effects. CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 feminized CBD seeds are suitable for all growers, including beginners. These plants are imm...Show more
Breeders created CBD 1:20 seeds with the medical marijuana community in mind. This strain contains sky-high levels of cannabidiol and trace amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol. As a result, it delivers an abundance of holistic benefits and none of the psychedelic effects.
CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 feminized CBD seeds are suitable for all growers, including beginners. These plants are immune to various pathogens and thrive inside and out. They’re easy to manage and boast a compact structure ideal for discreet setups and tight spaces.
Keep reading for the full lowdown on feminized CBD 1:20 seeds. We’ll explore this strain’s effects and flavors, investigate the best germination and growing practices, and answer the most commonly asked questions.
CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20, also known as CBD 1:20, is an indica-heavy hybrid with up to 20% CBD and 1% THC. This cultivar is relatively new to the cannabis scene and has a blurry lineage. It’s only available at selected seed banks and is believed to be the product of two high-CBD strains.
Although 20:1 CBD feminized seeds produce potent buds, they don’t give you the typical psychedelic effects. These high-CBD and low-THC nugs only deliver healing, calming, soothing, and relaxing mental and physical sensations. There are none of the psychoactive effects.
This strain has an earthy, musky, and woody scent. It’s not overwhelming and complements the gentle sensations. The flavor is equally earthy and leaves a slightly herbal aftertaste similar to menthol. Some pine and lemon influences are also present.
CBD 1:20 seeds produce small, stocky, and sturdy plants with an average height of 2–4 feet. These indica-dominant specimens have short internodes, bushy foliage, and dense buds.
The snow-capped colas are a sign of the immense resin concentration, which often transfers to the stems and leaves. The leaves are light green, while the nugs typically develop a more amber hue.
Whether you’re still learning the ropes or have a degree in cannabis cultivation, growing 1:20 Ratio CBD feminized seeds is a breeze.
This cultivar’s hardy genetics give it plenty of desirable characteristics. These traits include resilience to common pathogens, the strength to withstand various conditions, and the ability to adapt to low-stress training techniques. Its compact stature allows it to grow in small spaces.
Since CBD 1:20 seeds are feminized, they always have a 99% guarantee of producing female, bud-bearing cannabis crops.
The advantages of a no-male grow include a lower risk of cross-pollination and higher yields. You also eliminate the stress of searching for seed-producing male plants.
CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 is an indica-dominant hybrid with 18–20% CBD and 0.3–0.8% THC. As a result, it delivers a hefty dose of holistic benefits with none of the psychoactive sensations. These effects are long-lasting, potent, and suitable for medical and recreational users.
Feminized 20:1 CBD seeds produce buds with mostly therapeutic benefits. Expect your mind and body to feel calm, relaxed, and totally at ease. It reduces muscle tension, relieves pain, and alleviates unwanted or negative thoughts.
Thanks to its mostly non-psychoactive nature, this cultivar won’t ever make you lethargic or give you brain fog. It’s ideal for daytime users who want to benefit from its healing properties without losing mental clarity or physical mobility.
The buds grown from CBD 1:20 seeds may still produce cottonmouth and dry eyes despite the minimal THC levels. Curb these mild discomforts by drinking water and using eye drops.
It’s rare to experience paranoia, anxiety, dizziness, or other adverse side effects with high CBD strains. With that said, we advise you to always stick to the recommended dose when consuming cannabis.
The primary terpenes in 20:1 CBD feminized seeds are alpha-bisabolol and alpha-pinene. As a result, they produce plants with a musky, earthy, and woody aroma. Some marijuana enthusiasts also refer to this type of smell as dank. It’s not overly intense and easy to conceal.
When you smoke these buds, a similar earth-like taste fills your mouth. A menthol and eucalyptus blend appears at the end, along with subtle notes of lemon and pine. These nature-inspired flavors and fragrances are the perfect fit for the cultivar’s holistic effects.
The first part of cultivating cannabis begins with selecting a suitable germination method for your 20:1 CBD feminized seeds.
Although you can germinate your cannabis seeds in a few different ways, we advise following our recommended paper towel technique. It’s easy, effective, and budget-friendly.
This method is utilized indoors, lowering external hazards like unfavorable weather conditions, pests, and unnecessary tampering.
You’ll need the following items to start the paper towel germination technique:
- Two large plates
- A bowl of purified water
- Some paper towel sheets
- Your CBD 1:20 seeds
Then, it’s time to follow these simple steps:
- Soak one paper towel in the water bowl, squeeze out the extra moisture, and spread it flat on a plate.
- Use tweezers to assemble your cannabis seeds on the wet sheet. Leave at least an inch of room if you’re starting multiple seeds, but avoid germinating more than three on one dish.
- Mist purified water over your marijuana seeds with a spray bottle to keep them sufficiently moist, but don’t create puddles. Check for freestanding water by lifting the bottom sheet and carefully soak it up if necessary.
- Complete the first step again with a new paper towel. Lay it over your 1:20 Ratio CBD feminized seeds as a cover, then use the second plate as a lid.
- Move your delicate cannabis seeds to a warm and dark spot—like a cupboard. Check their moisture levels daily to ensure they have enough water, adding more to avoid dryness.
- Watch for taproot development over the next 1–5 days. Gently move the tiny seedlings to a suitable pot once they reach a quarter-inch long. Avoid touching the delicate taproots.
Our marijuana seeds come with a Homegrown germination guarantee that covers unpopped seeds with a free replacement.
Your claim must include photo or video proof that shows you following our recommended paper towel germination technique. Check out our germination guide for more information.
CBD 1:20 seeds are easy to grow and suitable for all cultivators. This strain has many desirable traits, including durability, resilience, and versatility. It thrives indoors and outside, displaying a short yet bushy appearance that allows it to fit into tight growing spaces.
These plants boast a natural immunity to common diseases, pests, and pathogens, and can withstand unfavorable weather conditions. They seamlessly adapt to various low-stress training techniques and deliver a generous yield with minimal effort.
In a controlled environment, feminized 20:1 CBD seeds produce excellent results with the Screen of Green (ScrOG) setup. This method encourages the branches to grow away from the main cola to allow better light and air penetration.
Consider topping your plants to create more budding sites and produce a larger harvest. This technique is executed during the vegging stage and involves cutting the main cola at the nodes.
In an outdoor environment, CBD 1:20 seeds do their best work in a warm Mediterranean climate with sufficient sunlight. These crops can survive in cooler weather courtesy of their hardy genetics, but predictable and consistent conditions are recommended.
This cultivar has a flowering time of 8–9 weeks. Expect to collect around 14 oz./m² of indoor nugs and up to 28 oz. per outdoor plant. Crops in the Northern Hemisphere typically complete their life cycle by mid-October.
Most breeders start harvesting as soon as half the pistils change color and before the trichomes turn too dark. If you wait too long, your buds could contain higher levels of THC.
The ancestry behind CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 is somewhat mysterious. It’s unknown what the official parent strains are, but some breeders claim it originates from a duo of high-CBD strains. A few experts speculate it's a product of an ACDC clone crossed with Sour Diesel.
If this information is true, these parent cultivars likely passed on the following traits to CBD 1:20 seeds:
- ACDC: This cannabidiol-rich strain contains up to 21% CBD and no more than 1% THC. It’s commonly used to alleviate the symptoms of anxiety, pain, epilepsy, and chemotherapy.
- Sour Diesel: This sativa-dominant hybrid boasts up to 20% THC and 2% CBD. It’s a popular choice for those with depression, stress, and pain. Sour Diesel delivers energizing, uplifting, and dreamy sensations.
The buds grown from CBD 1:20 seeds offer plenty of potential medical benefits. Their astronomical cannabidiol levels deliver powerful holistic effects that positively impact your mind and body. The best part is there are no psychedelic sensations and no fear of zoning out.
CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 has various properties, including:
This cultivar may improve mental health by reducing the symptoms of anxiety, depression, and stress. It reportedly assists with chronic pain, muscle tension, and inflammation.
Some users report that it effectively reduces the discomfort of sciatica, Parkinson’s disease, fibromyalgia, and arthritis.
The buds grown from 20:1 CBD feminized seeds could also help with the unwanted side effects of cancer. They’re thought to suppress nausea, vomiting, and the discomfort of chemotherapy.
Disclaimer: This medical marijuana information is not advice and should not be treated as such. Please seek professional medical advice.
Find in-depth answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about 20:1 CBD feminized seeds below:
CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 is only available in the form of feminized cannabis seeds. Breeders may introduce further variants of this cultivar in the future.
Here’s a summary of the differences between each category of marijuana seeds:
- Regular seeds: These photoperiod cannabis seeds naturally grow in the wild and have an equal chance of producing male and female crops. Regular seeds are popular among professional breeders wanting to experiment with genetics and create new hybrids.
- Feminized seeds: These photoperiod marijuana seeds have a 99% chance of producing female-only plants. Feminized 20:1 CBD seeds lower the risk of unwanted pollination and offer higher yields.
- Autoflower seeds: These non-photoperiod cannabis seeds automatically begin flowering after a specified period. Autos complete their life cycle faster than photoperiod variants and may contain feminized genetics. They’re also more delicate and require a stress-free environment.
- Fast version seeds: These marijuana seeds have autoflower and photoperiod characteristics. They’re the fastest flowering seeds on the current market and offer shorter waiting times in exchange for lower yields.
Our promotions page features free, discounted, and cheap weed seeds from various strains, including CBD 1:20 seeds. Browse our selection of popular choices, classic cultivars, iconic hybrids, new releases, and medicinal must-haves.
Free marijuana seeds are guaranteed when you take advantage of our Buy One Get One (BOGO) free offers. Choose from the following BOGO deals:
- 4 pack: Buy 4 seeds from a selected BOGO strain and get another 4 free seeds
- 8 pack: Buy 8 seeds from a selected BOGO strain and get another 8 free seeds
- 12 mix pack: Buy 12 random seeds and get another 12 random free seeds
- 24 mix pack: Buy 24 random seeds and get another 24 random free seeds
We often change our available selection of discounted cultivars. Visit our promotions page to be the first to get a juicy deal on 1:20 Ratio CBD feminized seeds.
CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 is easy to cultivate and displays the following characteristics:
- Compact and sturdy structure
- High resistance to mold and other pathogens
- Flexibility to grow indoors and outside
- Adaptability to low-stress training techniques
These cannabis seeds are suitable for growers with varying experience levels—from first-timers to seasoned veterans.
CBD 1:20 seeds have a flowering time of approximately 8–9 weeks. Outdoor growers can expect 28 oz./plant, while indoor cultivators can collect around 14 oz./m².
Under optimal conditions, feminized 20:1 CBD seeds typically start in less than a week. Some germination methods offer results in less time, while others can take up to 10 days. Our approved paper towel technique promises a visible taproot in one to five days.
Our germination guarantee covers all unpopped seeds. Contact our support team to request a free replacement if you don’t see any development after two weeks. Remember to attach photo or video proof of your germination process to secure your claim.
CBD 1:20 seeds complete their life cycle in 6–8 months. This process consists of several stages, as summarized below:
- Germination stage: 2–10 days
- Seedling stage: 2–3 weeks
- Vegetative stage: 4–15 weeks
- Flowering stage: 8–9 weeks
Numerous factors can impact the cultivation process, including:
- The quality and efficiency of your setup
- The implementation of training techniques
- The length of the vegetative phase
Some breeders force their plants to flower early by keeping them in darkness for at least 12 consecutive hours. Although you save some time, you risk compromising yield size. This method is only recommended for experienced growers.
1:20 Ratio CBD feminized seeds thrive in soil and aquaponic growing mediums, so your choice comes down to your own preference.
Soil is easy to use, cost-effective, and offers more enhanced flavors and aromas. Hydro gives you faster growth, efficient nutrient intake, and more control—but it’s typically expensive and complex to set up.
These indica-heavy crops only stretch to around 2–4 feet. They remain smaller indoors and grow slightly taller in outdoor environments. CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 is the ideal strain for confined spaces or discreet setups.
Get a preview of what the plants grown from CBD 1:20 seeds look like by scrolling to the top of this product page. We’ve posted various images of this cultivar throughout its life cycle—as a seedling, vegging crop, and flowering beauty.
Another excellent resource is the CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 Feminized Homegrown Diaries. This online tool features detailed strain profiles, cannabis grow journals, and real customer reviews. Why not start your own cultivation diary to track the progress of your marijuana seeds?
Ready to add a cannabidiol-rich cultivar to your medicine cabinet? Buy CBD Ratio 1:20 strain seeds online from Homegrown Cannabis Co. and enjoy the following perks:
- Stable, reliable, and superior genetics
- A germination guarantee with all purchases
- An extensive selection of feminized, regular, fast version, and autoflower seeds
- Safe, speedy, and discreet delivery
- Secure and convenient payment methods
- 24/7 customer service
- Access to a free online community of cannabis growers and lovers
- Free learning material on marijuana cultivation and other 420 topics
- Regular discounts and promotions
CBD 1:20 seeds have several name variations. They go by CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20, CBD 1:20, and 20:1 CBD. They’re all the same strain, except they have a slightly different moniker.
This rare cultivar has a relatively generic name, so it can be challenging to find online. Always add words like ‘cannabis’ and ‘seeds’ to your search query to receive more specific results. Spelling also matters, so avoid these frequent typos:
- CDB 1:20
- DCB 1:20
- BDC 1:20
- 120 CBD
Join Homegrown Forum and share your stories! Post your CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 feminized pics and any CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 feminized seeds grow reports you might have. We can't get enough CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 feminized images, those crystals drive us wild!
If you want to stock buy bulk CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 feminized seeds, please head to our wholesale page for amazing bulk buy discounts. Available to all verified customers. Our CBD 1-CA Ratio 1:20 feminized seeds for sale are the same for normal and commercial customers.
We're not just an American cannabis seed company, we are an American cannabis brand.